6 new modifications you might not know
31st Jan 2018 @ 15:46 GMT by Twinkas
We have been updating the portal regularly. Some participants might be aware of the recent changes. They are but not limited to the following:
- We have released and updated the Terms and condition, FAQ, E-commerce Store and Twinkas about Page. These pages keeps you updated from time to time with answer to some questions you might want to ask us.
Ticketing in a conversation style:
- Our ticketing section now comes in a conversational style. You can create a ticket and chat with us in a bid to solve your problems.
- Transfer of Current money ("Virtual Money" menu) have been added to the Re-branded portal. This was added due to the numerous request on your in-box asking for this feature. It is not compulsory you make a current money Transfer. Its strictly for participants who knows what they really want.
- Offences: My offences menu have been added to the rebranded portal to enable users view their offences and the count charge associated with the offence.
- On your "My Referral" Menu found in the Re-sellers panel, you can now see your "Tks Capital Base". More on the Capital base will be visible on the "Twinkas E-Wallet" page to be released sooner.
- Lastly, the Twinkas Blog Page which is where you are now, contains all the information you need to know. Visit it regularly for updates
Kindly note that your account is now becoming sensitive. This is the reason we have asked you to use a correct email address. If you no longer have access to your account pin, please request for it via email on https://twinkas/com/account-pin-request
Do not release your "log on" information to anyone. Every re-branding activity is completely free. Always contact us for further guidance when the needs arises.
If your email was changed unjustly or you have any relevant question, feel free to reach us via the contact us page (https://twinkas/com/contact
). Our standby staff will definitely attend to you.
We are thanking our Participants for staying with us even through perilous times.
No Retreat, No Surrender.