How do I get my old Money? (Loyalty Pledge)
For a sustainable system and to make our noble participants stand out from the crowd, we have introduced a payment method called "Loyalty Payment". This loyalty payment is designed to pay off the backlogs of the entire old Naira Account. The re-branded portal encourages initial commitment of 20% thereafter be assigned to donate the rest 80%. However, the initial commitment "20%" has been taken care of by TwinkAS from your current money account, which is termed as "Loyalty payment".
Giving an Instance, if you are donating N50,000 NGN, 20% of it is N10,000 NGN. You will be allowed to donate N40,000 NGN while N10,000 NGN will be deducted from your current money termed "Loyalty". Participants without current money will pay this fee out in cash.
When you are Receiving, you get N50,000 NGN and your 40% ROI but the System holds 10% recommitment fee to be released on the next L.S.M.P cycle.
In lieu of this, we have added another compensation plan to clear the backlogs as well. At 4 Star level, participants get their 5% or 10% old naira account, depending on the amount of the current Give Donation (GD). i.e. if 15% of the old money is less than the current GD, then the participant will receive 5% from the old money, and if 15% of the old money is equal or greater than the current GD, then the participant will receive 10% from the old money. This process is continuous as the participant keeps giving donation.
What is a Referral Link?
Having considered TKS as the only means of buying product from the platform, a referral link has been deployed to enable participant earn units as registration passes through his/her account.
Hence, referral link enables new/old participant to register an account through a referrer account/link.
What is an Advanced E-Wallet?
An advanced e-Wallet is a virtual storage space method which stores information about E-Money etc. E-Wallet guarantees E-commerce dealings easiness and safety.
Twinkas as an E-commerce Platform
TwinKAS is an extremely elastic ecommerce platform in that it can fit the needs of small or large businesses, making it probably the most scalable platform on this time.
What is Tks and Tukox Trading?
This is the currency used for the e-commerce portal. Tukox trading works by simultaneous buying TKs currencies while selling another. If the currency you have bought increases in value against the currency you have sold, you can close your position for a profit. If not, you make a lost.
However, currencies available are; Tks-CAD | Tks-USD | Tks-AED | Tks-NGN | Tks-EUR | Tks-ZAR | Tks-FRA | Tks-GBP |
What is Star Ranking?
The star ranking represent the hierarchical process a participant acquires through his/her performance and contributions. Moreover, as the star ranking increases the reward after donation increases. A certain rank can afford a participant to have more than one simultaneous donation
My Tks Unit was wiped off.
The Re-branding Transition Phase 2A (Converting Tks Unit to Current Money) expired on the 22nd of June 2017 @ 10:00 GMT. All defaulters lost their Tks Units."
We gave a deadline for the conversion of Tks Unit into its money value. Any loss of Tks unit is not a fault from Twinkas but from you, the participant.